Personal data collected
Depending on the nature of our interaction with you, the personal data collected is as follows
Identity: surname and first name, company name
Contact details: email address.
Data collection and origins
What use is made of the data that may be collected?
- we have obtained your consent (explicit, free and informed consent to use your data. You can withdraw your consent by informing us), OR
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, OR
- it is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, OR
- it is necessary to protect your vital interests, OR
- we have a legitimate interest in using personal data and that use does not infringe the freedoms and interests of the individual.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to manage our relationship with you,
- to provide you with marketing information.
Sharing of personal data
Link to third party websites
Our website gives you access, if you wish, to partner websites of Centiloc.
We are not responsible for the collection, use, management, sharing or disclosure of data and information by these third parties.
We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these websites before submitting any personal information.
Duration of data retention
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure (subject to the obligations imposed by the regulations, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents)
- The right to limitation
- The right to portability
- The right to object (where personal data are processed for the purposes of canvassing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of data concerning him or her for these purposes)
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the French authority being the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
You can exercise your rights by writing to us at the following address
Centiloc, 11 route de Valbrillant, 13590 Meyreuil.
Or by email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise your rights, you will be asked to provide a copy of an identity document in order to identify yourself.
Security and confidentiality
Centiloc implements organisational, technical, software and physical measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorised access.
However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and that it is not possible to guarantee total security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
E-mail communications are not secure, and this is a risk inherent in the use of e-mail. We ask that you do not communicate confidential information to us in your emails.
If personal data is compromised (lost, stolen, damaged, unavailable…), we undertake to notify the CNIL and the persons concerned, if the breach is likely to generate high risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals.
Cookies and Tracers
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any device optimised for the Internet) when you consult online content. This Cookie file can only be read by its sender. The cookie does not identify you personally, but only the browser of your terminal.
Below is the list of cookies deposited by the website. The expiry date is indicated in brackets.
The website uses Google Analytics to analyse the behaviour of visitors anonymously. This information is then used to compile statistical reports on website activity.
The information collected is not personally identifiable and Google will not associate the IP with other data collected by other services.
For more information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr
For more information on cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs
Updating of the charter
Centiloc reserves the right to make any changes to this charter relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made, Centiloc undertakes to publish the new version on its website.
By using our website, you accept our charter. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our practices. You can contact us at the following address email@example.com.